Custom Nutra’s Sales Process – Step by Step:
1. A qualified representative from Custom Nutra will contact you about your request.
2. You will be asked a series of questions to help us ascertain how we can best serve you.
3. A quotation is prepared and sent to you for approval.
4. Once a quote has been accepted, a project is created and a delivery date is scheduled.
5. A contract for sale of goods is drawn and sent to you.
6. You are asked to make a deposit.
7. Once payment has been received, a review will be sent to you showing your ingredients list, packaging, labeling requirements. supplement facts, and other important information (if applicable).
8. Testing is done on the products (if applicable). Testing results are then sent to you for your records.
9. The production schedule is updated as needed.
10. FDA registration requirements and filing requirements are completed (if applicable).
11. Freight forwarding account is created and activated (if applicable).
12. Production is completed.
13. Final invoice is sent to you for payment.
14. Products are shipped!